Home page of
CHRISTIAN MAX MØLLER
I am an applied mathematician with emphasis on actuarial and biostatistical issues. I took my basic education
cand. act. (actuary) in 1990 at the Laboratory of Actuarial Mathematics,
University of Copenhagen (math.ku.dk)
I continued for a PhD degree and later qualified for academic positions at the same place, where I in 1995 was offered
an Associate Professorship (lektor).
My research was mainly in the area of stochastic calculus focusing on the theory of marked point processes.
This theory has huge interest in many industrial areas such as finance, logistics, insurance, biostatistics, reliability theory,
inventory and production planning, see e.g some of my
Main items in CV:
- Aug 1990: Master degree in actuarial science (cand act.) from University of Copenhagen.
- Oct 1990: PhD student at Actuarial Dept., University of Copenhagen.
- Apr 1992-Dec 1992: Visiting Dept. of Electrical Engineering, Imperial College, London (UK).
- Feb 1993-Aug 1995: Assistant Professor at Actuarial Dept., University of Copenhagen.
- Jun 1994: PhD thesis in actuarial science from University of Copenhagen (title: Point Processes and Martingales in Risk Theory).
- Sep 1995-Aug 1997: Associate Professor at Actuarial Dept., University of Copenhagen.
- Sep 1997-Jan 2000: Senior Scientist at the Statistical Dept. of Danish Defence Research Establishment, Copenhagen,
(worked with point process theory for analysing various inventory models).
- Feb 2000-May 2001: System programmer in the software company
Edlund A/S, Valby (DK),
(developed administration systems to life and non-life insurance companies).
- Jun 2001-May 2012: Biostatistician at aCROnordic A/S, Hørsholm (DK), (analyzing and reporting data in connection with medical trials of Phase I-IV).
- May 2012-May 2013: Contract Statistician at Novartis Pharma A/G, Basel Stadt (CH), (dept. of Neuroscience).
- Jun 2013-Sep 2013: Contract Statistician at World Wide Clinical Trials (WCT), Nottingham (UK)
- Nov 2013-Oct 2014: Contract Statistician at Danish Breast Cancer Cooperative Group (DBCG), Danish National Hospital, Copenhagen.
- Nov 2014- Present: Contract Statistician at Novo Nordisk A/S (external consultant via Bioquence).
Last updated: 15FEB2015